Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) response
At Twiga Travel the safety of our guests and team members are paramount. We are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
- The lodge will be exclusively used by only one group of guests with at least 48 hours between their departure and arrival of new guests.
- We introduced even higher standards of cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests enjoy a clean and safe stay.
- The lodge will be fumigated between the departure and arrival of new guests.
- Extra disinfection in all areas with specific focus on frequently touched areas including door handles and light switches.
- Cleaning protocol includes using only recommended cleaning products and solutions including G-CIDE (user friendly, biodegradable disinfectant killing viruses, bacteria, fungi, moulds and spores).
- Reduced paper documentation in the lodge. Receive your information pack electronically before arrival.
- Foot activated hand sanitizers available on arrival and motion sensitive hand sanitizers available in all bathrooms and in the kitchen.
- Focus on lodge team member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training.
- Daily housekeeping only provided if requested in advance by the guest.